I [INSERT NAME OF BISHOP] as Ordinary of [INSERT NAME OF CHURCH BODY],
having taken account of the circumstances of the allegations against you [INSERT NAME OF RESPONDENT], and agree with the findings of the Supreme Moderator and their council of [INSERT DATE OF DECISION] . Which found that you have violated the 6th Commandment (Canon 696) and as such I set out the conditions under which you must live in the attached Permanent Management Plan, which you must agree to abide by.
In particular this plan sets out the following key conditions:
- You will reside at [INSERT DETAIL]
- You will not minister in public
- You may not wear clerical garb
- You must not have any unsupervised contact with children (including having electronic or written communication)
- You must not contact the complainant or their family
This precept will remain in place permanently, but will be reviewed [INSERT DETAILS].
[INSERT SIGNATURE OF BISHOP]